Friday, January 17, 2020

Thankful Everyday

Hello Happy Crafters

Dont forget I really would love to see your creations for the challenge @ Mystical Scrapbooks blog

Here are the links to the albums to upload your entry.


Update on Challenge 365
This challenge is going well and so far I have kept up to date.
 I am finding Inspiration from all areas of life at the moment.
I have so much happening and it is so much fun.
Sometimes I think my head will explode with the ideas that flow through :)

Here are this weeks challenge pics that went up.....





Thankful Everyday
These photos of my Mum and her great grand-daughters are indeed moments to treasure and we are very thankful everyday to still have Mum with us and as active as she is with all her great - grandchildren
I do hope you will take some Inspiration from this and get into those family photos that need to be remembered as treasured moments.




Until next time.....CRAFT ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment