Friday, January 31, 2020

New Year Blues

Hello Fellow Crafters

How are we travelling so far this year?
 Are we over school holidays yet? 
Have we forgotten those silly new year resolutions that last for 5 minutes?
 I know I'm over it all.

I am looking to find inspiration of a different kind this year. I want to be motivated and inspired by what I do and achieve this year.
 Now be prepared as Im not in the greatest of head spaces so far this year so there may be some weird and wonderful stuff hit my pages.
I plan to use my creativeness to help heal my mind and put me back to normal. (and that depends on if I can remember what normal is).

I have found that being inspired and following others has put so many ideas and techniques etc in my head that when I sit down to create there is nothing. Its all gone. 
I need to and am going to start to write my ideas down, maybe that will take some the congestion out of my head.

So this year for me at least must be a time for myself to create from within and learn about me, to inspire and influence myself as well as others along the way.


Mystical Scrapbooks February Challenge

Dont forget I really would love to see your creations for the February challenge @ Mystical Scrapbooks blog

Image may contain: possible text that says 'back to schoo Challenge'

Here are the links to the albums to upload your entry.



365 Challenge

I am still carrying on with my self imposed challenge. I hope you enjoy and are inspired by this weeks creations.





Until next time ......CRAFT ON......

No comments:

Post a Comment