Saturday, January 4, 2020

2 Peas in a Pod

Hello Happy Crafters,

A reminder to come and join our challenges at Mystical Scrapbooking, they are up on the blog now.


I look forward to seeing your entries.


My Challenge 365

Well we have started the New Year, I do hope we are all crafting along nicely.
I have started the New Year by challenging myself to complete a layout a day for the entire year and so far I am on track, but it is early days yet. I am really getting my mojo back for scrapbooking again by doing this challenge and so enjoying it.
There are many that are trying this challenge and they have joined us in tracking there progress on our Facebook page, and I wish them every success.
Below are the layouts completed so far this year. I will add my completed ones each week and hope they inspire you to have a go, even if its only once a month, its an opportunity to increase your crafting and learn new things.







Until next time.....CRAFT ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment