Friday, January 24, 2020

Challenges 2

Hello Happy Crafters

Dont forget I really would love to see your creations for the challenge @ Mystical Scrapbooks blog

Here are the links to the albums to upload your entry.
Challenge 2


Challenges Challenges Challengers...


My challenge of creating 365 layouts for 2020 is coming along nicely, but at the moment I could probably use a kick in the butt to get motivated as I am sure that a lot people who have made new years promises for 2020 also require.
 I am finding it difficult to concentrate on what I am doing at the moment. I think I am going to blame life for getting in the way of this. (how dare it hahaha)
I have so much happening and it has been very distracting.
I need to stop slow down and start again.
Do you feel like that at times??


Hopefully I will inspire you and me with this weeks self challenge pics .....






Until next time.....CRAFT ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment