Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Over the Rainbow


              Hello my crafty friends, I hope you are well and crafting your little hearts out.
Today I have for you another of my DT designs for Robins Nest. I really enjoy adding these little sparklers to my work.
 They are wonderful to use as that last little addition to your work. Just finishes it off.
This was using a cut file something a little different for me. I enjoyed the challenge.
With this being a very colorful rainbow layout the Mardi Gras Dew Drops were the best choice to finish it off. 
I hope you can take some inspiration from this layout and pop into dewdroplove.com and grab yourself some of these beautiful embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

 I do hope you find inspiration in your day to craft.
Until next time my friends CRAFT ON!!




Please make sure to stop by my socials for more inspiration.

Scraptease Creative Inspiration | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment