Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Starting School

 Hello my Crafty friends I hope you are well and crafting your little hearts out.

Today's layout features my grandsons first day at school.

Using these wonderful little embellishments from Robins Nest to enhance my work. They are just so cute that you can not resist using them.

I have used Carina Sator's Hypster Style Collection for this layout.


Puzzles and play ...... all while I am fussy cutting and sticking.


I'm sure this will inspire many to use the River Blue Dew drops from Robin's Nest to embellish there beautiful art works.


oooo Washi tape too ....


There is always time to try something new especially when starting school.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

 I do hope you find inspiration in your day to craft.
Until next time my friends CRAFT ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment