Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Let the Fun Begin

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you are well and crafting your little hearts out.

Today I have a little fairy layout featuring my grand-daughter. 

I used Studio 73's Fairyland collection for this one.

I also used these little dew drops again. They are wonderful to use as that last little addition to your work, just to finish it off.


They just gives the look of water drops amongst the mushrooms


There was a lot of fussy cutting done for this layout also the addition of some art stones and gold leaf for that extra little sparkle that fairies need.


Then the Easter Dew Drops in a teardrops shape to imitate a little rainfall.


A photo and a title and the fun begins.... Do you believe in fairies?

Thank you so much for stopping by.
 I do hope you find inspiration in your day to craft.
Until next time my friends CRAFT ON!!



Please make sure to stop by my socials for more inspiration.

Scraptease Creative Inspiration | Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment