Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Mintay Cards

Hello my crafty friends.
 I have joined another Design Team.
 It is called the Robin's Nest of Vernal and can be found here on Facebook.

 I made this awesome little card and I hope that you will be inspired to get yourself some of these gorgeous Dew Drops and make some cards of your own for family and friends.
Lots of different Dew Drops are available here 

This is what I ended up with along with the Dew Drops I used.
So lets start from the beginning.
First I decided to use a square pre made card with envelope. 
I then decided to make a Congratulatory Card, so I made a base for the title from leftover chipboard I had in my stash and colored it up using Distress Oxides.
I found all the bits and pieces I wanted to play with. 
Then I started to play around with the layout of the card.
Once I decided upon my layout, I took a photo to help me remember where everything goes. 
I then put it all down using a combo of glue and foam mount tape.
The last thing is to add the beautiful Dew Drops, I do like a bit of bling in my projects.
The final product


Products used:




Thank you so much for stopping by.
 I do hope you find inspiration in your day to craft.
Until next time my friends CRAFT ON!!



Please make sure to stop by my socials for more inspiration.

Scraptease Creative Inspiration | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment