Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Glam Rock by Mintay

 I have used the Mintay "Glam Rock" collection to capture my granddaughters play times.

This is a single page multiple photo layout.


Yes again there is a lot of fussy cutting of the stars and the frames, its a great way to use up those pages in a collection that have the 12 frames on one side and the pics on the other side.



I always layout my design first then take a photo for reference then stick down.


I have framed all the photos with the frames I cut out and have used some the center of the cutout frames as extra ephemera and added a title.



This particular collection has been a little daunting for me but I managed I think to make this look good.
I hope it will fill you with inspiration to try this lovely collection from Mintay and to have a go at multiple photo layouts.
 Its a great way to tell a story. 

Until Next Time CRAFT ON!!!!

All these product used are available at Craft on the Run:



No comments:

Post a Comment