Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Ancestry Layout.

Hello my crafty friends

Today I have a double Layout with multiple photos for you.
I am using the Simple Stories "Vintage Ancestry" collection for this layout.

Recently I had done some digging into the family's past and this helped this layout come together really well.


Using multiple photos in a double layout is great for telling the whole story all at once. I usually do a cover type page then a double with multiple and then you have a booklet of the whole story.


As you can see the paper I chose has an ancestry layout on it which of course made it much easier. 


It took me a while to lay this out as the frames.


I cut my title from one the postcard size pictures on one the papers.


Decorated with some foam stickers and normal stickers along with some red pearl dots


Then I cut down the center ready for its sleeve in the album.


The Final Layout


All product used are available at Craft on the Run:

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment