Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Finishing Off Collections - Mintay - Graceful Collection

  Hello my crafty friends

I hope we are all well and crafting our little hearts out.

I have heard on the grapevine that some people out there can be quite intimidated by the Mintay collections and yes they so beautiful that it seems a crime to cut them but they do make awesome layouts and cards.

I would therefore like to share with you some layouts that I have done recently to maybe help inspire you to have a go at creating with Mintay.

This is such a pretty collection and lends itself to all sorts of crafts. 

I hope these inspire you and help to make them less intimidating.



I have to say I did do a lot of fussy cutting for these. I know a lot of people don't like fussy cutting but having it all cut when you are ready to go does help the process somewhat.






Sometimes a little stenciling using pastes can soften a page that is very busy like the one above.




Again fussy cutting is great source of ephemera along with a great Dusty Attic title.



These papers are available at https://www.craftontherun.net

I hope you find inspiration in these. Have a happy creative day.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment