Saturday, June 5, 2021

Getting back on Track

 Hello my crafty friends

I have been very neglectful of updating my blog of late.

Life just seems to get in the way. 

I have started doing some DT work for a small craft store in WA called Craft on the Run so I have been busy there. And busy with family commitments etc. You know what its like.

Anyways I have a new lappy now and can sit in front of the TV and hopefully keep up my blog this year.

This will be a short blog with a couple of pics of Layouts and Fridge Magnets that I have made in the last couple of months. I am hoping to get more into my blog this year.

I hope you get some inspiration from these.



Fridge Magnets





Mintay "Florabella" Layout
 (this is available at Craft on the run online and instore)










No comments:

Post a Comment