Sunday, June 13, 2021

Craft On the Run - Sugar High Cyber Crop - June 2021





 Hello my crafty friends

Recently as part of the Craft on the Run Design Team I was asked to produce samples for the Sugar High Cyber Crop which ran on the weekend of the 11-13 June 2021.

We also ran a Bingo game during the weekend and had 3 x winners!!. it was close.... we were all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the call.

One of the Challenges was a Blind Crop which was run by myself. I was very impressed with the creativity that came out of that as this was the first time I had ever done anything like that.

Now if you would like to have a go at our challenges, we invite you to join our Facebook chat group and check out the requirements from the albums there. Your creations will have to be loaded into the Facebook albums to count as an entry. 

           To request to join follow the link below and fill out the security questions:

     Just a reminder that the crop is only open till midnight Friday 18th June WST.

So now I would like to show you my samples from the Cyber Crop.

 I hope they give you some inspiration to have a go and maybe you may join in our next Cyber Crop so watch out for that.


Challenge 1

Sketch





Challenge 2

Quote 





Challenge 3

Tic Tac Toe





Challenge 4

Blind Crop


Now I cant show you my sample for this one till the end of the Crop.


Challenge 5

Mood Board




Challenge 6

Ingredients




Challenge 7 (Bonus)

Scraplift




I hope you find inspiration in these. Have a happy creative day.












No comments:

Post a Comment