Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Mintay - Nightfall Collection

Hello my crafty friends

I do hope you have been able to be crafty during June. 

This month I have a layout for you that I did with the new Mintay Nightfall collection, which by the way is just stunning.

This collection is available online or instore at Craft On the Run

I started with selecting the papers I would use with a slight idea in mind.


Then it was about cutting and placing what I wanted were. 
There were a few different variations until I settled on the one above.


Ok now its time to get the variation I liked stuck down. 
Some as you can see I used foam tape to elevate slightly.


Then came the photo for me. 
This pose from my 2 girls was just perfect.


Now my friends Mintay are making there own lasercuts. This being the doily in the pictures.
They are very sturdy and easy to use.
 I cut the doily in half for this layout, the other half I can use later. 


Mintay are also doing the words in there lasercuts which I have used on this layout.
They are big and take color well. 
The picture below shows original coloring and the ones above have been lightly colored using oxides.
 I have also added a little bling in the form of some diamante's and sequins.


And here my friends is the finished product.
 I must say it is lovely and easy to work with such a beautiful collection.


 I hope it inspires you to have a go with this very pretty papers and great lasercuts from the Mintay Nightfall collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment