Friday, February 21, 2020

Designer Papers


Remember last blog I said I would elaborate further on the designer paper that I used on the layout featured. Well he goes........

I applied for a position on the DT for Thoughtful Studios (TS) unfortunately I was not successful but I did develop a beautiful friendship with the owner and have been offered a guest DT spot next month which of course I am really excited about. I will share more about that as it happens.

Today I really just wanted to put her details and her products out there for everyone to check out. Go have a look and see what you think.
Marie the owner is always happy to answer any questions.

Talking to Marie I can see a lot of new stuff coming from her studio she is venturing into journalling kits etc as well. Very exciting times ahead for this venture.

All contact details are below.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'ts'

Mystical Scrapbooks February Challenge

Dont forget I really would love to see your creations for the February challenge @ Mystical Scrapbooks blog

Image may contain: possible text that says 'back to schoo Challenge'

Here are the links to the albums to upload your entry.

365 Challenge

I am still carrying on with my self imposed challenge.
 I hope you enjoy and are inspired by this weeks creations.






Until next time.....CRAFT ON!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment