Friday, February 28, 2020

Junk Journalling


Am I inspired or what!.......
This photo were taken from Pinterest
Have you seen the junk journals people are making out there.
I thought they would be quite difficult and time consuming and that there were certain techniques to do and use but NO its really a bit of a free for all.
I had put off even looking to closely at them until recently.
 You can be as formal or informal as you like with them.
I love the fact that you don't have to think to hard about it and that all those little scraps that are building up around the craft room...... well hello lets use them up and create one.

Check out the link below she has made a beautiful junk journal and has the instructions on her blog to help guide you to make your own.

https://www.linda-matthews.com/



365 Challenge

I am still carrying on with my self imposed challenge.
 I hope you enjoy and are inspired by this weeks creations.






Until next time.....CRAFT ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment