Sunday, June 19, 2022

a-Sketch-a 701

Sketch 701

Hello my crafty friends

At last I am hoping that my medical issues are sorted and I can get back to some regularity.

I have a friend and her and I decided to make up some cards with sketches on them so as when we are stuck for ideas or just not feeling the mojo we can grab a card and get on with it. 

Check out my friend at "Just to Obsessed" to see her work and be inspired too.

Sketches are great to just give you ideas. You do not have to do the sketch exactly as is, its all about your interpretation. 

I have decided to help myself get some mojo back after recent events and commit to a sketch a week.

Now as sometimes this is not possible due to unforeseen circumstances, I have decided to call it "a-Sketch-a". Then I am not held to a timeframe but I certainly intend to try for one a week. 

This is my get out of jail free card hahaha.

I shall now let you know that we have 800 sketches to get through. Yes I know that's a lot but we don't intend to do them all now, this purely an exercise in getting back on track and inspiring others along the way.

I am going to start with the 700's. So first sketch up is 701.

Now for those of you who follow Craft on the Run, you will have seen this as I did it for a DT blog.
Lots and lots of layers, I really enjoyed this one, and it helped to use up leftovers. 


Sketches are a great way to use up those bits leftovers from kits and collections that we all have in our stashes.

I do hope that this inspires you because it certainly helping me at the moment.

 I do hope you find inspiration in your day to craft.
Until next time my friends CRAFT ON!!


Please make sure to stop by my socials for more inspiration.

Scraptease Creative Inspiration | Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment