Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Together Canvas

Robyn Leeanne here from Scraptease with a canvas for you this post.

This canvas of the twin fish could have been interpreted in many ways but I went with the ocean theme.

I started with some stenciling for the background bubbles.
Then lots of Lindy's Gang Sprays watered down. 
Then I used a fine point pen to redo the outline of the fish and a silver metallic pen to color some of the bubbles.
Then added our beautiful dewdrops in ocean colors along with the title.
This the final result very happy with getting dirty to create this. 

 Thank you so much for stopping by.

 I do hope you find inspiration in your day to craft.
Until next time my friends CRAFT ON!!




Please make sure to stop by my socials for more inspiration.

Scraptease Creative Inspiration | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment